Q. threw up a hair ball and biting for no reason
threw up hairball
Create an account to access Dr. Sena’s answer to this concern.
The vet's response to this question is only available to members of Dr.Tail Create a new account to access +100K cases in Dr.Tail.
- 24/7 priority consultations
- Analysis of the cause of the issue
- Home treatments and care tips
- Guidelines for vet visits
- Vet experts matched to your needs
Hello, I am sorry for the late reply.
Is your cat's appetite normal now? Is your cat pee or feces normal?
There are three ways to care about hairball vomiting.
1. Brushes your cat well - take care of your cat's hair so that it doesn't get tangled
2. Feed the hair ball feed. Hair ball feed adds shine to cat hair so it doesn't get tangled easily.
3. give for Omega 3. Likewise, the nutrients in the fur get better, so it doesn't get tangled when grooming.
If your cat continue to vomit in the hair ball with the above method, please visit the animal hospital.