Q. is a vaccine absolutely necessary
I’m just scared she gets violent because a friend of mine got a car from young and he attacked her mother and had to take him away
Create an account to access Dr. Deliman’s answer to this concern.
The vet's response to this question is only available to members of Dr.Tail Create a new account to access +100K cases in Dr.Tail.
- 24/7 priority consultations
- Analysis of the cause of the issue
- Home treatments and care tips
- Guidelines for vet visits
- Vet experts matched to your needs
First of all, I’m sorry that I couldn’t answer your question quickly.
Cats like children, require vaccinations against dangerous viral and bacterial diseases. Vaccination remains the most effective method of protecting healthy animals against infectious disease. Without proper vaccination, your pet can suffer very much or life can be fatally affected.
• FVRCP (Also called “the feline distemper vaccine”; which protects against three feline viruses: rhinotracheitis, calicivirus and panleukopenia.)
• Feline Leukemia
I recommend vaccinating at an animal hospital where first aid is available for side effects of the vaccine.
Please let me know if your pet has any new symptoms or other questions. I apologize once more for the delayed response.