menu-button
Dr.Tail

Ingested flowers , has been vomiting , is weak, lethargic

My cat ingested some flowers last week by accident . He threw up for a few days and was feeling weak. He got better , but today he woke up worse
What are causes & treatment?

pet-image

Cat

Unknown

vet-image

Dr. Deliman

Veterinarian

Specialty

Care

Common Problems

Thank you for using our service.
I don’t know what kind of flower he ate,
it is possible that the flowers are poisonous, as they are showing symptoms after eating them.
We recommend taking him to the hospital to determine the exact cause.