menu-button
Dr.Tail

I think he ate Decon mouse poison

I

photo-0
Preview
photo-1
Preview
pet-image

Dog

Poodle

vet-image

Dr. Floore

Veterinarian

Specialty

Care

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rodenticides contain substances that inhibit blood coagulation and cause gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal hemorrhage, kidney damage, multiorgan failure, and death. There is no antidote to this itself, and symptomatic therapy is applied to prevent coagulation disorders. First of all, whether your pet took rat poison or not, please take him to the vet quickly to prevent the worst situation. If there is no vet nearby that can treat him immediately, ER visits should also be considered. I hope you find the above response to be helpful. Thank you.