Q. He is trembling and shaking, has had diarrhea and throwing up
This has all occurred in the past 10 hours
Create an account to access Dr. Deliman’s answer to this concern.
The vet's response to this question is only available to members of Dr.Tail Create a new account to access +100K cases in Dr.Tail.
- 24/7 priority consultations
- Analysis of the cause of the issue
- Home treatments and care tips
- Guidelines for vet visits
- Vet experts matched to your needs
Thank you for using our service. It sounds like your French Bulldog is experiencing some gastrointestinal symptoms and may be feeling unwell. It is important to monitor your dog closely and take steps to keep him comfortable. If the symptoms persist or your dog seems to be getting worse, it may be necessary to seek veterinary care.
In the meantime, here are a few things you can try:
1. Offer your dog small amounts of water or an electrolyte solution to help prevent dehydration.
2. Feed your dog a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice or a low-fat, easily digestible food to help settle his stomach.
3. Keep your dog quiet and comfortable, and try to reduce his stress as much as possible.
4. If your dog is vomiting or has diarrhea, try to keep the area clean to prevent further irritation.
If your dog’s symptoms do not improve or if he seems to be getting worse, it is important to seek veterinary care as soon as possible. The sooner your dog receives treatment, the better his chances of a full recovery.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to come back to us! Thank you.