Q. Ate benzos
My puppy ate 15 klonopin and Is acting out of it. Stumbling barking wobbly
Create an account to access Dr. Deliman’s answer to this concern.
The vet's response to this question is only available to members of Dr.Tail Create a new account to access +100K cases in Dr.Tail.
- 24/7 priority consultations
- Analysis of the cause of the issue
- Home treatments and care tips
- Guidelines for vet visits
- Vet experts matched to your needs
Thank you for using our service.
If your puppy ate 15 Klonopin pills, he may be experiencing poisoning or other serious side effects. Klonopin is a prescription medication used to treat anxiety and seizure disorders, and it can be toxic to dogs in large amounts.
Signs of poisoning in dogs can include vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, lethargy, difficulty breathing, and changes in behavior or appearance. If you notice any of these symptoms in your puppy, it is important to contact your veterinarian or a pet poison control hotline right away for advice and guidance. The veterinarian or poison control expert can provide instructions on how to safely transport your puppy to the nearest emergency veterinary clinic for treatment.